- Monday: After School Jazz 2:20 PM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday: Varsity Winterguard 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday: Parent Meeting 6:30 PM – Band Room
- Wednesday: JV Winterguard 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: After School Jazz 2:20 PM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: Varsity Winterguard 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday: [TENTATIVE] Pep Band Event Downtown for State Championship Celebration (Volunteer – Sign Up on Monday in class)
- January 14th – 17th: All State Convention
- Monday, January 19th: Martin Luther King Parade Celebration (Details TBA)
- Saturday, January 24th: Apopka Arts & Jazz Festival
- January 27th, January 29th – 30th: All County Rehearsals
- January 31st: All County Concert
- February 2015: Mandatory After School Rehearsals begin for ALL Wind Bands + Percussion (Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Symphony)
- Pre-MPA Concert – TBA Mid-February
We hope each and every member has had a wonderful break full of rest and relaxation. Having the opportunity to “recharge your batteries” is always a great thing! We hit the ground running this week in preparation for our Spring performance season! Have a great final day of break – see you all tomorrow!
A list will be posted by Wednesday to confirm your S&E participation before the final check is cut to the FBA. Please ensure your information is correct and the appropriate names are listed for each event.
We will go over the Spring Calendar updates in class this week to ensure everyone is clear on the changes/additions that have occurred.
2015-2016 Band Trip Planning
We are planning NOW for a trip experience for the APK band in 2015-2016. Planning sessions are underway to provide a great travel experience for our entire program in the coming year!