UPDATE: Click HERE for the 3.31.15 State MPA Trip Itinerary!
- Sunday: FFCC Winterguard Championships – 1:21 PM Performance Time
- Monday: After School Jazz 2:20 PM – 3:00 PM
- TUESDAY: STATE S&E @ Teneroc High School (All Day Field Trip – Fill out FORM on Monday!)
- Tuesday: Varsity WInterguard 4 PM – 8 PM
- Thursday: After School Jazz 2:20 PM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday: Varsity WInterguard 4 PM – 8 PM
Get your FIELD TRIP FORM first thing on Monday morning and have it filled out. TURN IT IN first thing on Tuesday morning. Trip itineraries will be handed out on Tuesday morning for our trip. We will depart at 9:30 AM and return around 7 PM.
Color Guard Championships
The FFCC Championships are going on this weekend and our Varsity Winterguard is performing at 1:21 PM on Thursday in Daytona Beach! Best of luck to our team as you perform! IE, GYB!
Here is a great article from the Sentinel about Color Guard! Click HERE to read the article!
Band Room Clean Up
Thank you to Lecel L, Maria P, Dylan M, Spencer F, and Donna G for your help this week with the band room clean up! The room has been refreshed for the 4th 9-Weeks.
ATTN ALL MEMBERS: THERE WILL BE NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE BAND ROOM. Drink your coffee in the courtyard! The room is looking nicer than it has been and we will continue to keep it looking sharp. Again, NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE BAND ROOM. (Or guitar room, chorus room, piano room, etc.!)