- Monday: 2:20 PM – 3:00 PM After-School Jazz
- Tuesday: 6 PM – 8 PM Wind Symphony (Final Prep for State)
- Wednesday: 3:45 PM Call Time STATE CONCERT MPA (See Below)
- Thursday: 2:20 PM – 3:00 PM After School Jazz
- Saturday: Art & Foliage Festival Performance 9:45 AM Call Time (See Below)
- Spring Concert, Tuesday, May 12th
- Spring Dinner/Dance, Saturday, May 16th
- Band Banquet, Friday, May 22nd
Dayton/Lakeside Wrap Up
CONGRATULATIONS to our Winterguard on a fantastic trip to Dayton for WGI World Championships! We are incredibly proud of you! Your determination, dedication, and artistic growth have been an example for us all to aspire to and, again, we are proud of each one of you! A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who made this trip possible, and our sincerest gratitude goes to Mrs. Fields for her tireless, often thankless efforts, for what she has done to not only get these performers ready for the floor, but also to make this incredible experience happen logistically for our members. THANK YOU for your dedication to our program!
We are also proud of both of our Jazz Ensembles for great performances at the Lakeside Jazz Festival on Friday! It was an incredible day of making music and listening to many great performances! The weekend featured a total of 84 jazz bands from across Florida! Thank you each person who made this possible! It was a tremendous day!
This Week’s Performances
- State Concert MPA Itinerary: Click HERE
- We will depart AHS at 4:15 PM on Wednesday for our performance. Please review the trip itinerary to familiarize yourself with our performance day plan.
- Foliage Fesitval
- Both Jazz Ensembles will performance for this event from 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM at Kit Land Nelson park. We will discuss arrival plans and instrument transportation this week in rehearsals. Call time is 9:45 AM. Performance attire will be discussed in class.