- Sunday – Mothers Day!
- Monday – Spring Concert Dress Rehearsal
- 2:30 PM – Concert Band
- 3:00 PM – Symphonic Band
- 3:30 PM – Wind Symphony
- Tuesday – 2:20 PM – 2:40 PM After School Jazz Run Through
- Tuesday – Spring Concert 7:00 PM Downbeat
- 6:30 PM Call Time
- Wednesday – Color Guard Recital 7:00 PM
- Check www.apopkaguard.com for details
- Friday – LAST DAY TO PURCHASE BANQUET TICKETS
- 2:30 PM (End of School Day)
- 5.18 – 5.20 – Leadership Clinics/Interviews
- 5:21 – Jazz Under The Stars 7:30 PM (Courtyard)
- Bring a lawn chair and get ready to enjoy a wonderful evening of jazz featuring both of our jazz ensembles!
- 5.22 – Band Banquet
- 5.28 – Graduation (Details TBA)
- 5.29 – Spring Football Game
- 6.3 – 15-16 Kick Off Party!
- 6.4-6.6 – Leadership Camp
Happy Mothers Day!
We would like to wish each of our Blue Darter Mothers a very HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Thank you for being MOM!
Spring Concerts This Week!
- Tuesday, 7 PM – Cocnert Band, Symphonic Band, Wind Symphony, After School Jazz, and 7th Period Jazz
- Wednesday, 7 PM – Color Guard
Join us on Tuesday evening as we bring back AHS Band Directors from the past 50 years! We proudly welcome Mr. Bill Bradshaw, Mr. Bill Reniecke, Mr. Mark Ellis, and Mr. Chris Cannon! It is going to be a great evening!
Click the page above to begin the process and complete the requisite steps towards becoming a Blue Darter Band Student Leader! IE, GYB!
Jazz Under The Stars
Bring a lawn chair and get ready to have a great evening of entertainment! This student lead event will be sure to put a smile on your face! See you in the courtyard!
Click HERE to download the Spring Calendar update handed out in class this week. All dates are official through the start of school next year.