Hello Blue Darter Marching Band! IE, GYB!
Band Camp 2015 is coming soon!
Below you will find several resources over the coming days that will help you prepare for camp. Keep checking back this week to ensure you have everything you need and are prepared for our Kick-Off meeting on August 2nd!
- August 2nd, Sunday: Kick Off Meeting – 2 PM (Turn in forms, fees, uniform sizing, etc.)
- Week 1
- August 3rd – August 6th, Monday – Thursday: Band Camp! 8 AM – 4 PM
- August 7th, Friday: Band Camp! 8 AM – 12 PM (Half-Day)
- August 8th, Saturday: BDMB Party at Wekiwa State Park! 9 AM
- Details & Section Food Sign Ups Coming During Camp
- Week 2
- August 10th – August 13th, Monday – Thursday: Band Camp! 8 AM – 4 PM
- August 14th, Friday: 8 AM – 12 PM (Half-Day)
- PREVIEW SHOW: Friday, August 14th 6 PM
Camp Info (Handy flyer will be uploaded on Monday!)
- Lunch will be provided each day. You may bring your own lunch if you desire, however, we will eat as a group. No one will be allowed to leave campus.
- BREAKFAST is a new addition to our menu! Free breakfast will be provided each morning. Please arrive by 7:15 AM to eat!
- Attire: T-Shirt, Shorts, Tennis Shoes (Not flip-flops), Hat/Cap, Sunscreen
- Make sure you have your instrument, reeds, valve oil, sticks, mallets, etc. and are ready for a great time!
- THERE WILL BE MORE IN THE COMING DAYS SO CHECK BACK!
- The following forms can be filled in and printed to turn in at our Kick-Off meeting on Sunday, August 2nd. For those who are unable to download and print, there will be blank forms available to fill out at the meeting.
- Items on the MEDIA page will be updated this week to include new stands charts and show music.
- This is password protected. Please contact a student leader or Director if you do not have the password.
Student Leadership Prep Meetings
- Visit the FB Group to see the listing for meeting times this week. You will only need to be present as listed in the group.