- Monday: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM MARCHING BAND REHEARSAL (Mandatory)
- Tuesday: 4:30 PM -7:30 PM Color Guard Rehearsal (Mandatory)
- Wednesday: 1:20 PM – 1:45 PM FULL LEADERSHIP MEETING (Guitar Room)
- Thursday: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM MARCHING BAND REHEARSAL (Mandatory)
- New Under Uniform items should be passed out after rehearsal. Will depend on shipping.
- Friday: Football @ Ocoee HS
- Call Time 5:30 PM (In Chairs – Vets… Teach the rookies about this.)
- See “Scoreboard” below for Trip/Performance Details
- Saturday Morning: Room Restoration TBA
Football @ Ocoee Scoreboard
This will be a new addition for us this year so that each member can look ahead and know how to plan for the week’s performance experience. There will be an area within the room as well that you can visit to know what to expect.
- Uniform: Official Under-Uniform
- Band T-Shirt, Band Shorts, Band Shoes, Black Socks, Back Pack (T-Shirts, Shorts, Shoes, and Back Packs are coming this week!)
- These are all MANDATORY items for each member and are part of our “official” uniform for each performance.
- Halftime Performance Plan:
- Scatter on Field to Page 1 of MixTape
- Perform Movement 1
- Scatter to Concert Set
- Get Ready
- Fight Song – March To Front Sideline
- Turn to watch Ocoee HS Performance
- Depart AHS: 6:15 PM
- Arrive OHS: 6:45 PM
- Kick Off: 7:30 PM (Visit Ocoee High Athletics Page for site information)
- Return AHS: 10:30 PM
To EACH member and parent who traveled with us for a great game @ Lake City Columbia HS! It was a great Blue Darter Victory and a GREAT opening night for the Blue Darter Band!
Mvt. 2 Music
Please visit the MEDIA page to download the new music and mp3 for Movement 2. We will sight read this in class this week.
Please visit the COMMUNICATIONS page to sign up for our Remind101 text service to stay up to date with our travel plans for the Blue Darter Band.
The following link (Google Form) should be bookmarked to use for all communications regarding attendance. Communication is critical for our total success. Regardless of how large or small you perceive an issue to be, always communicate using this method.
Marching Band attendance is MANDATORY for all members of the program. Those who are playing sports must communicate with Mr. L about 50/50 for consideration of splitting any time that overlaps – NOTHING IS ASSUMED.
Tutoring should be done on NON-MARCHING BAND days to avoid missing any portion of rehearsal. IF A TEACHER MUST BE VISITED ON A MARCHING BAND DAY, we purposely start rehearsal at 3:00 PM to enable you FIFTY (50) minutes to see this teacher, get dressed, and join us on the field.
The following link will be permanently housed on our CALENDAR page for your use.
Blue Darter Band Attendance Form Link IT’S LIVE!
Click below to watch two sample videos on the benefits of the SmartMusic student performance program. We will integrate this into our daily use this year within the AHS Bands as part of our course textbook. (Disregard the $40 subscription cost.) This will be available to all members via our new ThinkPad devices.