- For Color Guard Rehearsal Schedule visit www.apopkaguard.com
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM Full Leadership Meeting
- WASHINGTON, DC TRIP MEETING 7:00 PM – BAND ROOM
- 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal – DUE TO POWDER PUFF GAME
- Percussion 1:15 PM – 3:00 PM
- BDMB 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Morning Pep Rally 6:45 AM
- HOMECOMING PARADE – UNDER UNIFORM – DURING 5th – 7th PERIODS
- (No complete Under Uniform = NO MARCH & Back To Class…. And a “0” for the Performance Grade.)
- Senior Leadership Meeting 2:15 PM-2:30 PM
- Football vs. Olympia
- 5:30 PM Call Time
- 5:45 PM Courtyard Sectionals
- Full Uniform
- 6:00 PM Full Ensemble rehearsal WITH Alumni Band
- 6:30 PM March to Stadium
- 10.13.16 Football @ Wekiva THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
- 10.14.16 Friday Morning Rehearsal 9 AM – 12 PM MANDATORY
- This will help us make up for lost “Thursday” rehearsal time on 10.13 and two weeks later on 10.27.
- This is NOT an optional rehearsal.
- 10.21.16 FB vs. Oak Ridge FUTURE DARTER MARCHER NIGHT
- 10.27.16 Football vs. Evans Senior Night & THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
- 11.5.16 Marching MPA at University High School (Full Day Event)
- 11.11.16 Opening Round of Playoffs – Details TBA
Wrap Up & Students of the Week
It has been a great week of getting into our new room for the BDMB! Our game experience was also exciting with a great halftime performance and a awesome 56-20 win over the West Orange Warriors. Congratulations to APK football on the decisive victory!
Congratulations to our students of the week!
Thank you to all who have helped in the RESTORATION OF OUR BAND ROOM! It is coming back together and looking better than ever! We are grateful for all that has been done to beautify our facility! More pictures coming soon!
Band Dad’s & Chaperones: Thank you for all of your support in making the safety and logistics of our kids a success!
Students: THANK YOU for entertaining our crowd and bringing energy to our stadium each week. You make a difference in the atmosphere of the game and we are proud of the growth you exhibit each and every week! IE, GYB!
WASHINGTON DC TRIP MEETING
Come and join on Monday at 7:00 PM to learn about this exciting opportunity for each of our members! We will provide a sample itinerary, anticipated costs, and the fundraising plan for the DC experience. This is a performance based trip and we want each and every member to join us for this incredible experience. Please come out and learn more about the adventure that lies ahead!
VISIT our ALUMNI PAGE to learn about this week’s alumni event! Please sign up and join us for an awesome night of community! Visit https://apopkabands.com/alumni-band/ to learn more!
We welcome back Mr. Bill Bradshaw, Band Director from ‘66-’86 to conduct this year’s Alumni Band!
SPREAD THE WORD!