***THURSDAY (GAME DAY) UPDATE***
THURSDAY PARADE/PEP RALLY/GAME PLAN!
– 6:30 AM Morning Pep Rally
– 12:15 PM – REPORT TO BAND ROOM DRESSED IN UNDER UNIFORM.
– 12:40 PM – Walking to DREAM LAKE ES
– 1:10 PM PARADE STEPS OFF FROM DREAM LAKE
– 1:30 PM ARRIVE AHS
– 1:35 PM PRE-GAME SHOW minus NATIONAL ANTHEM
– 1:45 PM Watch a portion of rally – THEN – go to Band Room to STAGE GEAR FOR TRUCK LOADING.
– 5:00 PM ON FIELD IN BIBBERS – RUN HALFTIME SHOW – NO INSTRUMENTS.
– 5:30 PM LOAD BUSSES.
– 5:45 PM Depart for Wekiva HS
- Color Guard Schedule
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM Full Leadership Meeting
- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM CHIPOTLE SPIRIT NIGHT FUNDRAISER!
- Show this FLYER and say you are with the band!
- 50% of gross profits are donated BACK TO THE BAND!
- SHARE THIS FLYER ACROSS ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA!
- 5:15 PM Mellophone Sectional (On Field)
- 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal
- 6:30 PM Band Booster Meeting (Band Room)
- UPDATE: Morning Pep Rally is ON!
- UPDATE: In School Parade & Pep Rally – Details TBA
- Football @ Wekiva
- Call Time 5:15 PM
- Departure 5:45 PM
- Kick Off 7:00 PM
- Concessions Plan Coming This Week
- Friday (No School)
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal (Mandatory)
- 10.21.16 FB vs. Oak Ridge FUTURE DARTER MARCHER NIGHT
- 10.27.16 Football vs. Evans Senior Night & THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
- WILL UPDATE TIME/DATE IF GAME DATE CHANGES DUE TO NOW BEING IN SCHOOL ON FRIDAY 10.28.16
- 10.28.16 NO STUDENT HOLIDAY – IN SCHOOL DUE TO HURRICANE MAKE UP DAY
- 11.5.16 Marching MPA at University High School (Full Day Event)
- 11.11.16 Opening Round of Playoffs – Details TBA
- 4.28.16 NO STUDENT HOLIDAY – IN SCHOOL DUE TO HURRICANE MAKE UP DAY.
Chipotle Fundraiser on MONDAY!
Show this FLYER (via phone is acceptable!) and help the band earn 50% of the gross profits for this Spirit Night Fundraiser! Share it via your social media for all to go out and support the band! The flyer can be shown ELECTRONICALLY via their device for the Band to receive credit! IE, GYB!
Thank You & Homecoming Part 2!
To all who help prepare for a great Homecoming Experience! Even thought the weather dampened the game, the Homecoming week experience lives on. We will complete our dress up days and await official work on holding the Homecoming Parade & Pep Rally this week in preparation for our game at Wekiva.
To all of our ALUMNI BAND participants…. WE ARE SORRY THAT THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED! We hope to have Homecoming 2017 dates for you to begin planning for a great Blue Darter Band reunion!
- Wednesday – HEROES VS. VILLAINS DAY(9th – 11th Grades)
- Seniors will have their “Under The Sea” theme on this day.
- Thursday – CRAZY BLUE AND WHITE DAY
- FACEPAINTING TICKETS WILL BE HONORED ON THIS DAY.
- Parade (Times TBA)
- UNDER UNIFORM MANDATORY
- Pep Rally (Stadium)
- Includes Homecoming Court Announcement
- Friday – NO SCHOOL
- Full BDMB Morning Rehearsal (As Planned – MANDATORY)
- Saturday – HOMECOMING DANCE
- 8 PM – 12 AM @ Rosen Plaza (Same location)
Washington DC Update
Thank you to all who came out to the meeting on Monday! We had a great turnout and time together to talk about the incredible opportunity ahead for our trip to Washington.
Click HERE to see the video for our trip and all of the documents from the packets that were distributed on Monday evening via our Washington DC trip page. Please do not hesitate to email our trip coordinator, Karen Wilson, with any questions that you may have. (email@example.com)
The deadline to commit to the trip experience is Monday, October 31st. The attached trip commitment form as well as the initial deposit are due at that time.