- BAND ROOM CLEAN UP SECTION OF THE WEEK: PERCUSSION!
- Color Guard Schedule: Visit www.apopkaguard.com
- 2:15 PM – 2:45 PM Full Leadership Meeting
- 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal
- Percussion 1:15 PM – 3:00 PM
- BDMB 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM
- Morning Pep Rally 6:45 AM
- Senior Leadership Meeting 2:15 PM -2:30 PM
- Football vs. Oak Ridge (MIDDLE SCHOOL NIGHT!)
- 5:00 PM LEADERSHIP CALL TIME (MS Night Set Up/Assistance)
- 5:30 PM Call Time
5:45 PM Courtyard Sectionals
- Full Uniform
- 6:00 PM Full Ensemble rehearsal WITH MS Night Band
- 6:30 PM March to Stadium
- 6:45 PM Pre-Game
- 10.27.16 Football vs. Evans Senior Night & THURSDAY NIGHT GAME
- 11.5.16 Marching MPA at University High School (Full Day Event)
- 11.8.16 BDMB Recording Session – In Courtyard (2:45 PM – 4 PM)
- 11.8.16-11.9.16 BDMB Band Pictures (In Classes)
- 11.10.16 BDMB Spirit Night @ Apopka Fair Performance (Playoff Pep Rally!)
- 11.11.16 Opening Round of Playoffs – Details TBA (Continues each week as long as we win)
All County Signature Forms
DUE ON MONDAY! (Concert & Jazz) See below to download and print these forms.
- Students! For a great week of a parade, two pep rallys, a Friday morning rehearsal, and a BLUE DARTER VICTORY!
- Parents – FOR ALL YOU DO TO MAKE OUR PROGRAM A SUCCESS!
- Baritones: FOR DOING AN AWESOME JOB OF ROOM CLEAN UP AND SETTING THE STANDARD!
Pictures From The Week!
To our Homecoming Court Members! Jovaugn Cox, Evelyn Paguada, Regan Wilson and Vishnoo Singh! Congrats to Vishnoo on being selected Homecoming King for 2016! And yes… Mr. L did the Defense Cheer (FIRST TIME EVER) after making a deal with Vishnoo. It was an honor to do the cheer because it meant he WON! 🙂
We wish everyone an incredible evening at Homecoming 2016! Be safe!
Senior Night Details
We will work to get these completed this week – however – the game WILL remain on Thursday and you need to plan on arriving around 5:30 PM for the pre-game festivities.
We have had Corporate Sponsors that are already making donations to our upcoming trip efforts! Be sure you are out there and asking for support!