- Color Guard Schedule: Visit www.apopkaguard.com
- No Scheduled Events
- Winter Prism Tech Rehearsal 2:45 pm – 4:00 pm
- Winter Prism Dress Rehearsal 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Band Picture Previews (Begins @ 5:30 pm) Auditorium Lobby (will continue after concert)
- Prism Performance #1 7:00 pm (Call time 6:15 pm)
- Prism Performance #2 7:00 pm (Call time 6:15 pm)
- 11.28.16 Spirit Night @ Tijuana Flats! Benefitting our Washington DC Trip! 5-8 pm
- 12.10.16 Apopka Christmas Parade – Morning TBA (Manadatory for All Members)
- 12.14.16 Spirit Night @ Tijuana Flats! Benefitting our Washington DC Trip! 5-8 pm
Prism Rehearsal Schedule
- Tuesday 2:45-4 pm Tech Rehearsal (Schedule posted in Google Classroom)
- Wednesday 1:30-3:30 pm Dress Rehearsal
Both rehearsals are mandatory and in direct support of our two performances on Thursday and Friday.
Tickets for this week’s Prism concerts can be picked up from Mr. Langford before or after school and in between classes. Students should ensure that their name is clearly printed on the ticket to ensure proper credit is applied for the seller. Each ticket is $5 and included entry to the given night’s performance listed on the ticket. The tickets are color coded (blue or green) by night. Please reach out early in the week to get tickets to sell as needed. Tickets will be available at the door, however, we cannot guarantee that the credit will be applied to the correct seller due to the high traffic nature of people arriving for the concert. To ensure accuracy, please check your tickets out from Mr. Langford in advance.
- Payment #2 is Due on Wednesday, November 30th! Options include using SCHOOL PAY or sending in payment to Mr. Langford.
- DC Spirit Night is Monday, November 28th at Tijuana Flats from 5-8 pm! They will donate 20% of sales to our program’s upcoming trip to DC! There will also be a 50/50 raffle to support this event! (You do not have to be present to win!… But ya gotta buy a ticket!) Cme on out and support the band!
- There will be a second Spirit Night at Tijuana Flats on Wednesday, December 14th!
Visit http://www.schoolpay.com to add payments towards your child’s Fair Share or Trip needs. Click HERE to download the easy set-up guide for School Pay!
All concert uniforms will be distributed this week for our upcoming Prism event. Each member must get their pants hemmed prior to the event. If you need assistance with how to complete this process, we have people in place that can help guide you. The uniforms should have been paid for at this point. Those who have not yet paid need for bring in the $40 for the uniform.