- Guard Schedule: http://www.apopkaguard.com
- President’s Day!
- CONCERT BAND REHEARSAL (1st/3rd Period + Percussion)
- 6 pm – 8 pm w/ Mr. Porter
- Future Darter Night – Annual WLMS vs. AMMS Basketball Game
- 3:30 pm – 7 pm
- SYMPHONIC BAND REHEARSAL (2nd Period + Percussion)
- 6 pm -8 pm w/ Mrs. Langford
- FFCC Set Up – TBA
- Percussion Rehearsals in class this week:
- Concert Band = Thursday (3rd)
- Symphonic Band = Thursday (2nd)
- Wind Sympohony = Thursday (4th)
- During these rehearsals our percussionist assigned to these ensembles will report to this class period and trade with their normal 2nd/3rd/4th period teachers on this day. (Report to that class during 7th)
- March 2nd (Thursday) District Concert MPA @ Edgewater HS (Trip Itinerary Coming Soon!)
- Concert Band: 12:30 PM Performance Time
- Symphonic Band: 2:10 PM Performance Time
- Wind Symphony: 7:10 PM Performance Time
- March 4th – 5 pm – 8 pm PASTA WITH A PURPOSE!
- CLICK FOR UPDATED FLYER!
- All details remain the same, however, the date has been moved back one week to better acomcodate our program schedule and ticket sales. Please communicate with any and all who have purchased tickets about this change. THANK YOU!
- Washington DC Music Rehearsals
- Schedule coming this week.
- We need to have at least 6 rehearsals together to prepare for our event in DC as we will be performing three selections, much like MPA, for a panel to adjdudicate. Since we are not in one class period, we will need to have these sessions to ensure we are prepared for the performance experience.
- March 20th – March 25th: Spring Break
- March 23rd – 25th: State S&E Hosted @ Apopka High School
- Details TBA
- Student Shift Sign Up TBA
- March 28th – April 1st – PRESIDENT’S CUP TRIP TO WASHINGTON DC!
Pasta With A Purpose
We have postponed this event one week to accommodate our schedule this week. It is a busy time of year and we were most fortunate to be able to utilize the venue for the same times one week later. PLEASE PASS THIS WORD ALONG TO ANY FOLKS WHO HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS – THEY WILL BE HONORED ON THIS DAY.
To all who came out and worked/supported our Chik Fil A Car Wash! Will post pictures soon! Looks like it was a GREAT TIME!
To our Varsity Winterguard on two great performances at the WGI Tampa Regional!
Click HERE to enjoy a FANTASTIC Finals Performance video!