Get Your Spirit Gear Today!
- JE1/JE2 Recording Session @ WKMG Channel 6
- Winter Prism Concert Auditions (After School/Sign Up on Monday)
- Field Trip Form Due Tuesday
- 2 PM – 3:45 PM Full Leadership Fall Band Room Clean Up
- 6:30 AM Pep Rally
- 5:15 PM Pep Band Call Time (Jeans/T-Shirts)
- 7:30 PM Football @Winter Park
- FSU Band Day
- 5:30 AM Call Time
- 5:45 AM Depart for Tallahassee
- 10 AM Marching Chiefs Skull Session
- 12 PM FSU Kick Off(We will eat at stadium)
- 3:30 PM Depart for Apopka
- 7:30 PM Arrive Apopka (Approximate)
- FSU Band Day
- November 20: Hurricane Make Up Day
- November 24: Potential Playoff Football Game
- November 27: S&E Music Night 2 PM – 5 PM (Beethoven & Company)
- December 1: Potential Playoff Football Game
- December 9: Apopka Christmas Parade (Morning)
- December 9: Potential State Championship (Evening)
- December 14-15: Winter Prism Concert Event!
- December 17: BDMB Booster/Volunteer Holiday Gathering
Friday Pep Band to Winter Park
Sign ups will be posted on Monday. We need to let transportation know what our bus needs are no later than Tuesday morning. This is not a required performance. The uniform for the night is Jeans/T-Shirt and Jackets. We will depart earlier than normal to allow for extra time due to rush hour traffic and construction in our path. Looking forward to a GREAT NIGHT of Blue Darter a Football!!!
Weekly Grade Report
The week 4 grade report is due on Monday. Please place it in the appropriate folder located on the black podium by the hall way doors. The Week 5 Grade Report can be picked up at the same time.
FSU Band Day
We are excited to take our members to enjoy a great day of band at FSU next Saturday! Our travel time is approximately four hours to Tally and we plan to arrive at 10 am to take in the Marching Chiefs “Skull Session”.
The UNIFORM for the day is a Band T-Shirt and Jeans or Shorts.
Kick Off is set for 12 noon. We will eat while at the game then depart for Apopka at the conclusion of the event. Can’t wait to go enjoy a great day of band and college football!
Winter Prism Auditions
Sign ups will be located on the board on Monday morning before school. Please select a time that you or your ensemble would like to audition for our annual Winter Prism event. Successful events to be selected will have a coherent presentation and as requested, can offer explanation and understanding of the full scope of your performance. Performance groups will have a 7 minute slot in which to enter, set up, perform, and exit the area. Please plan accordingly.
All County Audition Details