- All Classes 11.12 Fall Concert (Courtyard)
- THE DRESS REHEARSAL FOR THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11th from 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM FOR SYMPHONIC BAND, WIND SYMPHONY, PERCUSSION, and JAZZ ENSEMBLE 1. PLEASE UPDATE YOUR CALENDARS!
- Wind Symphony/Symphonic Band/Percussion/JE1 Performance
- Concert Band/Darter Winds in Audience to Watch and Learn about performance level and expectations.
- All Classes 11.13 S&E Music Night (Beethoven & Co.) 2 PM – 6 PM
- In Band Room
- NOVEMBER 14th – WINTER PRISM SMALL GROUP/SOLO AUDITIONS!
- 2:30 PM – Until Completed. Signed up beginning on Monday, November 11th.
- JE1/JE2 11.18 Jazz Ensemble 1 & 2 Recording @ WKMG Channel 6 Studios
- Schedule TBA (JE1 = AM/JE2 = PM)
- All Members: 11.18 All County Band Auditions (Held @ Apopka HS)
- Members that signed up will audition.
- All Members will sign up to serve and assist throughout the evening for the event.
- Volunteer Hours will be given/signed off on for this event.
- All Classes 11.25-11.29 Thanksgiving Break
- All Classes 12.2-12.6 Prism Week (12.5-12.6 Performance Nights)
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday Rehearsals
- Times TBA (After School)
- Thursday/Friday Performances
- Thursday = Band Picture Preview Night (All Members)
- 7 PM Nightly
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday Rehearsals
- BDMB 12.14 Apopka Christmas Parade (Morning)
- Details TBA
It was a beautiful day in APK. The plot thickened at every turn and yet this band kept on going. I could not be any more proud of a group than I am right now. Watching our parents, our student leaders, our staff, and our members, all come together to “make it happen” through the excitement of a bus break down was incredible! The ensuing hour or arriving, getting dressed, only making it to warm up 20 minutes late, and playing their absolute BEST RUN OF THE YEAR was a thing of beauty. Wow. So incredibly proud of this band.
And this… ALL AFTER A NIGHT OF CHEERING ON OUR BOYS IN BLUE to an awesome 34-0 drubbing on Wekiva High! The BDMB rocked the house and created an environment fit for championship football!
And this… ALL AFTER HONORING OUR SENIOR 2019 MEMBERS prior to the game! We are proud of each of you and are grateful for all that you have brought to our band family over the past four years!
This has been an incredible week for our band family! So much fun! And, so many memories being made! #iegyb
Playoff football is here! And, our Fall Concert is in the air! Literally! We are excited about the upcoming game vs. Flagler Palm Coast High! They will be bringing their band and it should prove to be yet another wonderful Friday Night Light’s experience for Roger Williams Field!
Our Fall Concert, being held on Tuesday, November 12th, will be held in our COURTYARD! We are excited to present our Wind Symphony, Symphonic Band, and Jazz Ensemble 1 for our audience to enjoy some great music! Concert downbeat is 7 PM! BRING A LAWN CHAIR AND ENJOY THE NIGHT! #iegyb
SEE ROCK CITY! Blue Darter Bands Fall Concert!
Spread the word and share it via all of your portals of communication! This ONE NIGHT event will be great for the spirit as you enjoy music from some incredible musicians! We are excited to feature our Wind Symphony, Symphonic Band, and Jazz Ensemble 1 on this night! Use the attached graphic to grab the attention of everyone you can to come out and haver a wonderful evening under the stars with the Blue Darter Band! #iegyb
All County Auditions!
Monday, November 18th is ALL COUNTY AUDITION NIGHT – being held HERE at AHS! Super excited for this night as we have over 40 students registered to audition for this incredible band experience! #iegyb
Winter Prism Schedule Posted This Week!
Check back to get your schedule updated with the Monday – Friday schedule for our upcoming Winter Prism Event being held the week of December 2nd – 6th! Thursday and Friday, December 5 and 6 are the PERFORMANCE NIGHTS!
Those wishing to audition for a solo and/or small group performance, the date for auditions will be Thursday, November 14th at 2:3 PM. #iegyb