Looking Ahead! (Visit the Calendar Page for more dates!)
- September 27th: 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM Tuesday Full BDMB Rehearsal
- September 27th: Band Pictures (In Each Class Period)
- September 28th: Band Pictures (In Each Class Period)
- There are NO MAKE UP DATES. BE PRESENT. 🙂
- September 30th: Football vs. Seminole! MIDDLE SCHOOL NIGHT!
- October 4th: 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal
- October 4th: Homecoming Powder Puff Pep Band (Evening TBA)
- October 6th: Football vs. Olympia (Thursday Game!) IT’S HOMECOMING!
- October 7th: Homecoming Dance! (Friday Night!)
- October 11th: 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal
- October 12th: School Day SAT – No Early Release
- October 14th: Football @ Lake Brantley (Full Band!)
- October 18th: 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal
- October 21st: Football @ Lake Mary (Pep Band!)
- October 22nd: WEST SIDE SHOWCASE! FULL BAND PERFORMANCE @ West Orange High!
- October 25th: 2:45 PM – 5:30 Pm Full BDMB Rehearsal
- October 27th: Football vs. Evans (Thursday Game!) IT’S SENIOR NIGHT!
- November 1st: 2:45 PM – 5:30 PM Full BDMB Rehearsal
- November 4th: Football @ Wekiva (Full Band)
- November 5th: Fall 2022 Marching MPA! FULL BAND PERFORMANCE @ Boone High!
Congratulations All State Auditionees!
Way to represent the Blue Darter Band this weekend at our annual All State auditions! Congratulations to Ashley Murphy, Harry Pennell, and Isaac Lewis for going the extra mile in your musical endeavors! Well done! #iegyb
Annual Band Pictures
September 27th and 28th will be our annual Band Pictures for the Blue Darter Band. The photographer is with us in all classes on these days. There is NO MAKE UP DATE. If you are not present, you WILL NOT be part of our picture for the year. All purchases occur via their online portal and prints are delivered prior to Holiday break. Plan ahead! #iegyb
Our schedule for the month of October is a little different and will need for each member and family to plan ahead for what is coming regarding our calendar events. Our two home ball games are on Thursday’s…. October 6th (Olympia/Homecoming) and October 27th (Evans/Senior Night) as these weeks have Friday Holidays. At this time we are not planning on using either of those Friday mornings for a BDMB rehearsal to make a big push to get our show ready, however, we may need to schedule some time on October 28th – Morning – to ensure we are ready for the rest of the season. We have a Full Band Trip to Lake Brantley on October 14th and a Pep Band to Lake Mary on October 21st. OCTOBER 22nd is a major day for our BDMB as we participate in the West Side Showcase at West Orange High. This event is new for us this year and will serve as an unbelievable opportunity to not only get valuable feedback for our performance, but also to allow our students to pnior the work of all of the bands on the west side of town, also allowing for time for students to get to hand out together! October is a power packed month for the BDMB and we look forward to showcasing our incredible growth and energy throughout! PLAN AHEAD NOW! #iegyb