2023-2024 ECG & Physical Night!
Click here for an overview of the ECG/Physical info from Summer 2022! We will update this page as new information comes to light.
Plan now – Tuesday, April 18th, the Physical and ECG for Apopka High will be held in our gymnasium. You can get your actual paper packet in the band room. PAYMENT can be made on SchoolPay for the physical. Both elemtents are $20 each. ($20 Physical & $20 ECG) The ECG is a ONE-TIME ONLY baseline data test for our members. The Physical has to be completed new each calendar year and uploaded into the system.
Both of these elements must be completed before students are eligible to participate within any OCPS Band, ROTC, or Athletic organization.
Upcoming Spring Prism Schedule!
- Monday, April 17th Rehearsal #1
- 2:30 PM – 5 PM Tech Rehearsal/First Full Dry Run
- Tuesday, April 18th Rehearsal #2
- 2:30 PM – 5 PM Dress Rehearsal
- NOT PRISM RELATED BUT OF GREAT IMPORTANCE!
- ECG’s AND PHYSICALS FOR ’23-’24 YEAR ARE BEING HELD AT AHS STARTING AT 5:30 PM. Details coming soon!
- Wednesday, April 19th Rehearsal #3
- 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM Final Dress Rehearsal
- Thursday, April 20th PERFORMANCE NIGHT! (One Night Only!)
- Doors Open 7:15 PM
- Downbeat 7:30 PM
- Tickets Available Via TeachTix.com starting Monday, April 17th!
- April 17th through April 20th: Spring Prism Week (See detailed schedule ABOVE!)
- April 18th: Annual ECG/Physical Night
- If you have already completed your one-time ECG, you only need to renew your physical.
- All new members will also need to complete the one-time ECG test.
- April 11th: 23-24 Leadership Interest Meeting 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM
- April 25th & 27th: Leadership Training Sessions 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM (Teaching, Conducting, Etc.)
- May 1st & 2nd: Leadership Interviews/Conducting Auditions
- Via Sign Ups
- Also must complete the Leadership Application ahead of time.
- Will be shared at the initial meeting on April 11th
- May 11th: Jazz Under The Stars (Evening TBA)
- AHS Courtyard Performance featuring all jazz ensembles!
- May 13th: Bandy Awards & After Party
- May 15th: Fall 2023 Kick Off Party
- For ALL Fall 2023 Participants! Including incoming 9th grade members!
- May 22nd: AHS Graduation @ Amway Arena (Afternoon – Times TBA)
- May 23rd & 24th: Leadership Camp (Afternoon/Evening Times TBA)
- May 25th: Fall 2023 Blue Darter Marching Band Rehearsal #1! 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- For ALL Fall 2023 Members!
- May 26th: Last Day Of School!
Cut Time Account Balances!
Be sure to visit http://www.cuttime.net to ensure your accounts are up to date in order to purchase Prom Tickets! Visit our school pay link on the right side of the website to make a payment! When you make your payment, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org so she can look for your payment to clear it! If you have not paid any fees this year, and for some reason do not have access to cuttime, you are still responsible for all costs associated with membership. See Mr. L so you can get connected in cuttime. (www.cuttime.net) #iegyb