Spring 2023 Prism Was Incredible!
Congratulations to all of our performers on a JOB WELL DONE for this year’s Prism Concert! So proud of your preparation, effort, and follow through on a great night of performances! The 80’s came to life and a great time was had by all! Bravo Blue Darter Band! #iegyb
- April 25th & 27th: Leadership Training Sessions 2:30 PM – 3:15 PM (Teaching, Conducting, Etc.)
- May 1st & 2nd: Leadership Interviews/Conducting Auditions
- Via Sign Ups
- Also must complete the Leadership Application ahead of time.
- Will be shared at the initial meeting on April 11th
- May 1st, May 8th: Drumline Tryout Nights! 7 PM – 9 PM
- May 11th: Jazz Under The Stars (Evening TBA)
- AHS Courtyard Performance featuring all jazz ensembles!
- May 13th: Bandy Awards & After Party
- May 15th: Fall 2023 Kick Off Party
- For ALL Fall 2023 Participants! Including incoming 9th grade members!
- May 16th: Drumline Audition Night! 7 PM – 8 PM
- May 22nd: AHS Graduation @ Amway Arena (Afternoon – Times TBA)
- May 23rd & 24th: Leadership Camp (Afternoon/Evening Times TBA)
- May 25th: Fall 2023 Blue Darter Marching Band Rehearsal #1! 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- For ALL Fall 2023 Members!
- May 26th: Last Day Of School
Click Here To Pay For The Bandy Awards! $12.00 Per Ticket!
Fall 2023 BDMB Kick Off Dates!
Cut Time Account Balances!
Be sure to visit http://www.cuttime.net to ensure your accounts are up to date in order to purchase Prom Tickets! Visit our school pay link on the right side of the website to make a payment! When you make your payment, be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org so she can look for your payment to clear it! If you have not paid any fees this year, and for some reason do not have access to cuttime, you are still responsible for all costs associated with membership. See Mr. L so you can get connected in cuttime. (www.cuttime.net) #iegyb