SENDING communications to the Apopka Band Program:
- Email Mr. Langford: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Mr. Ellis: email@example.com
- Call the Band Office: (407) 905-5509
- Voicemails are NOT regularly checked. Email is the most efficient method for communications.
RECEIVING communications from the Apopka Band Program:
- http://www.apopkabands.com (Visit for weekly updates!)
- Via Charms (Student Account Management Suite)
- Click HERE to be re-directed to the Charms page for student/parent log in.
- Your account will be set up once we have your Student ID in place.
- Please email the general band account if you do not have access. Provide your Student ID within the email so we can reference your account status. Thank you!
- Charms Office is used for many facets of our program to include communication, finances, inventory, and more.