SENDING communications to the Apopka Band Program:
- General Program Email: email@example.com
- Email Mr. Langford: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Mr. Ellis: email@example.com
- Call the Band Office: (407) 905-5509 (Voicemail will be available during the school day as there will not be someone available to answer the phone. Every effort will be made to reply within 48 hours. Email is best for prompt reply.)
RECEIVING communications from the Apopka Band Program:
- Remind101 (See below for set up)
- Via Charms (Student Account Management Suite)
Remind101 is utilized for a myriad of things within the program. Homework updates, rehearsal needs, and schedule updates are just a few of the things we will use this system for with our members. For parents, expect schedule updates, trip return times, and upcoming events in addition to many other things that this unique web app enables.
- Click HERE to be re-directed to the Charms page for student/parent log in.
- Your account will be set up once we have your Student ID in place.
- Please email the general band account if you do not have access. Provide your Student ID within the email so we can reference your account status. Thank you!
- Charms Office is used for all financial management and mass email communications within the program.
- Click HERE to visit the APK Marching Band FaceBook page.