Fill out your 18-19 Intent To March form and bring with you for a great evening of meeting the new band!
It is with great pride and excitement that we announce this year’s team so we can get to work in preparing for the Fall 2018 Blue Darter Marching Band!
This process has unveiled some incredible traits within our members and shown us that there are Great People doing Great Things within our program. It has been an honor to go through this process and watch the growth and maturation of each candidate come to life as they submitted projects and interviewed in a professional setting for the opportunity to serve.
The following list represents the team that will continue to raise the bar through service to our program in the year ahead. We are proud of each candidate and your commitment to taking this program forward. Congratulations to each of you on a job well done.
Now, let’s get to work! IEGYB!
NOTE: YOUR FIRST LEADERSHIP MEETING WILL BE ON TUESDAY, MAY 22nd 2:10 – 2:40 PM.
- 5.20.18 Kick Off Party!
- Thursday, May 24th, 6 PM – 7:30 PM (Meet in Auditorium)
- All attendees should wear their FUTURE DARTER SHIRT! Even the old folks!
- There will be fun, food, and games as we KICK OFF an incredible year ahead!
- Bring your completed 18-19 Intent To March!
- Visit our 18-19 Membership Page for more information!
- 5.20.18 Graduation Band
- Friday, May 25th, 2018/Call Time 2:30 PM (Dressed in Concert Tux)
- 3 PM Depart AHS
- 4 PM Eat at Oviedo Mall
- 6 PM Arrive at UCF/CFE Arena – Set Up/Warm Up
- 7 PM Graduation
- TBA Depart for AHS
- 5.14.18 Color Guard Auditions
- Wednesday, May 23rd – Friday, May 25th 5 PM – 7 PM each evening.
- Wednesday & Thursday will be for learning technique and getting to know the team.
- Friday will be for final auditions.