Both sign ups will be on the white board beginning on Thursday morning. Please see the descriptions below for each of the sign ups.
- FSU Band Day
- Saturday, September 8th
- $25.00 per person/Payment made by August 17th
- Limited number of tickets for game
- Sign ups will end by August 17th
- Freshmen Jazz Ensemble
- We are excited to offer a BRAND NEW “Freshmen Jazz” ensemble this year! Sign up this week so this can be added to your schedule for the coming year. See Mr. L if you have any questions!
- Standard Jazz Instruments are encouraged! All instruments are welcomed! Join in for some incredible fun!
Thursday (Last Names A-L) & Friday (Last Names M-Z) will be the distribution time for new students at AHS to come and pick up their laptops for the coming year. Times are from 12 PM – 7 PM each day. This includes new students in 10th – 12th grades as well as any AHS students that turned in their laptops at the end of last year. On Thursday, students can depart at the conclusion of camp. (4 PM) Friday camp ends at noon and members are encouraged to go immediately to get their devices.
Clean Up Volunteers Needed!
Saturday morning from 8 AM – 12 PM is our annual Concession Clean Up opportunity! Please join us to help prepare for the coming season! We need both parents and students alike to come and help kick off the new season ahead! STUDENTS: Volunteer hours await you!
Charms Info Update
- Please click Charms Student Information Form to add your information for our Charms Office system. ALL MEMBERS need to fill this out so we can update your information!
- Parents! Please fill our the Committee Interest Questionnaire to help us best serve our students in the coming year! New parents and old parents alike please join us in making this the best year yet!
Friday Performance Update
We look forward to seeing you all on Friday! Come and join us for an incredible Premier Performance of the Blue Darter Marching Band!
- 6 PM (Students Courtyard Call Time 5:30 PM)
- Uniform: Under Uniform for Vets (Band T-Shirt & Dark Shorts for new members)
- Performance Plan
- No Rain: Courtyard Warm Up, March to Parking Lot, PreGame, Band Olympics Relay, Half Time Performance
- Rain: Gymnasium for all performance material. Stand still performances only.